Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions prior to admitting your cat to our facility. Please read carefully as making a booking will be deemed as acceptance of these.
Cats 'n Clover will make every effort to ensure your cat's comfort while boarding with us and will look after their health and safety while you are away. We endeavour operate our facility to a very high standard, however all cats are boarded entirely at their owners risk and no liability is accepted for illness, injury, death or loss for any reason whatsoever.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 10:00am and 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 10:00am only
Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm only
Good Friday CLOSED
Christmas Day CLOSED
ANZAC Day 4 - 6pm only
All other public holidays we are open our normal daily hours.
- All boarding fees are charged at the full daily rate starting on the day of arrival and every day thereafter including the day of departure.
- A $25 fee applies for out of hours drop-offs & pickups made by prior arrangement. A $50 fee applies if you arrive out of hours without an appointment.
Vaccinations & De-sexing
- Cats are only accepted with up-to-date vaccination records. A copy of these must be presented on or before arrival.
- Cats must be vaccinated against Feline Panleucopaenia (enteritis), Rhinotracheitis (feline herpesvirus) and Feline Calicivirus (snuffles) and be free from parasites. The vaccine must have been done not more than a year before boarding and not less than 7 days before boarding.
- All cats must have been flea and worm treated within the last four weeks before admittance to cattery. If we see flea dirt in the cat’s room, or the presence of worms, the cat will be treated by us at a cost of $12 per treatment.
- We do not board un-neutered male cats over the age of 8 months.
Booking, Changes & Cancellation
- Any cancellations or changes to non-peak bookings must be communicated in writing at least 48 hours before the date of arrival.
- Any cancellations or changes to PEAK BOOKINGS must be communicated in writing at least 14 days before the date of arrival.
- Cancellation of a non-peak booking with less than 48 hours notice or a peak booking with less than 14 days notice will incur a $50 cancellation fee
- Non- cancelled bookings are liable for full payment.
- For reservations over our busy Easter and Christmas/New Year periods we require a non-refundable $80 deposit to confirm and secure your booking. A deposit once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances including pandemic related disruptions.
- For long term boarding (21 days or more) a deposit equal to 7 days boarding is required at check in and weekly or fortnightly payments will be required thereafter.
- During peak times we will charge for dates booked even if you collect your cat before the due date or drop off later. Peak times: 18th Dec - 7th February, Public holiday periods & School holidays.
Drop-off and Collection
- Cats should be bought to the cattery in a suitably secure cat carrier. No responsibility will be taken by Cats 'n Clover for the loss, injury or death of any cat where this advice is not observed.
- Cats 'n Clover offer a pick-up or drop off service by appointment if a driver is available. This service costs $25 per trip within 10km of Cats 'n Clover or $35 within 20km of Cats 'n Clover. Where your cat is transported by Cats 'n Clover or any of our employees or agents, we take no responsibility for any injury or death caused to your cat in the event that our vehicle is involved in any type of motor vehicle accident.
- All cats are accepted into our care on the understanding that they are in good health or that any current or prior health conditions are communicated to us prior to admittance. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any cat appearing to be unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- Any cat left at the cattery for 14 days in excess of their booked departure date without any contact from their owner or representative will be classed as abandoned. In this event we reserve the right to make suitable alternative arrangements for the cat. Any outstanding boarding fees plus any additional costs incurred will be pursued in full.
- All costs are to be paid in full before your cat leaves the premises. Payment options are Cash, EFTPOS or internet banking. Should you wish to pay by internet banking please let us know in advance so we can provide you with an invoice and our account details. SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES OR CREDIT CARDS.
- Cats 'n Clover reserve the right to hold the cat until full payment is received and any extra days the cat stays will be charged at the normal daily rate.
- Unpaid accounts will be liable for interest and collection costs.
Authorisation for Veterinary Treatment
In leaving your cat in our care, you therefore authorise us to seek veterinary intervention should we deem it necessary, and to act in consultation with the Vet on your behalf in ensuring your pets wellbeing. Whilst a cat is under the care of Cats 'n Clover, the owner agrees to the following statements:
- I give permission for cattery staff to access my cat's veterinary records and/or test results pertaining to the period of this booking.
- I give permission for the cattery or vet to administer worm/flea treatments if necessary.
- In the case of suspected illness or injury I give consent for a veterinary consultation and investigations such as blood tests or X-rays to be performed where necessary.
- I give permission for the cattery staff to administer any prescribed treatments the vet considers advisable.
- I agree to pay any veterinary expenses incurred along with the boarding fees and transportation charges to and from the vet ($25 per trip within 10km of Cats 'n Clover, $35 per trip within 20km of Cats 'n Clover) in full at the time of collection.
**I also give consent for euthanasia - should this be necessary and recommended on humane grounds by the veterinarian caring for my cat - but only after first consulting with me if contactable, and/or my contact person if contactable.
**In the unfortunate and sad event that the cat should die whilst staying at Cats 'n Clover the owner or owner's contact person will be notified and asked for further instruction as to their wishes for the cat. If neither the owner, nor the owner's contact person can be contacted the cat will be taken to the nearest veterinary practice able to appropriately store the cat until the owners return.